If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, August 25, 2008

NO COOKIN ON THIS GRILL!!



Don't be expecting to get hamburgers and hot dogs off this grill!! This is just a nifty idea I thought I would share with you. I saw this old tractor grill at a flea market just leaning against an old table and it caught my attention. I thought "what could I do with that????." Then all of the sudden this voice says...."NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT THING...YOU DON'T NEED THAT!" That voice would be Russ.....Well now I HAD to buy it even if it sat in the garage for the rest of my life! SOOOOOOOOOO , I brought it to the shop and hung it up, grabbed some old clothespins and VOILA....a very simple message board salvaged from a long forgotten ole tractor....now if only I could find the rest of the parts, Russ WOULD have somethin to say about that!!

3 comments:

jdeere1 said...

OMG!! THAT IS WAY TOO COOL! AWESOME!

Dawn said...

Love tha that grill idea!~!!!!!!!! I love repurposing. I love your site, I will check back often! Dawn

~Beth~ said...

How clever are you? Lol! ~Beth~