If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Before & After

Before..yucky faded gray/brown paint!
After...black paint..sanded and distressed!
This great display case is now at the shop. Love how it turned out! I really like this piece because the top shelf sits back a little creating a different style than what your normal bookcase looks like. It gives it a more primitive look I think. This is gonna have to be just a quickie post today....off to a meeting! I have been asked to take a seat on the board for our local Chamber of Commerce. Tonight they announce the new members. I am nervous because I don't know alot of people but I want to help our little town as much as I can. I've never done anything like this before so I hope I am doing the right thing! Time will tell!! Hope you have a great weekend!

15 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE THE SHELF. HOPE ALL GOES WELL AT THE MEETING TONIGHT.

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

trash talk said...

The shelf looks great. Good job, just like the one I know you are going to do for your little town. You obviously care a great deal and that's half the battle. Good luck tonite. Just remember, mingle, mingle, schmooze, mingle!!! Debbie

Shellmo said...

Your display case turned out great! Good luck w/ your chamber job - I'm sure it will be rewarding! :-)

Artsy Fartsy said...

Well just look at ya, it looks great!! You have been so productive this week... I am jealous, talk to you later. good luck tonight!
Tootles,
Janna

Susan said...

Love it, love it, love it!

The Whites said...

Love the bookcase. What a great honor to be asked to attend that meeting. Good luck!

Mandy

Tammy said...

I love, love, love it. Great job

Linda said...

Another great redo!!

Good luck with your meeting!

Back in the Day said...

Love the bookshelf makeover!

Good luck at your meeting!

Lisa said...

Yep, I am in love with that shelf. It looks WONDERFUL in black!!

Leslie said...

Looks great :) Love it!

Leslie

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I can't believe the difference the black paint made!

Nance said...

Hello there,
Wish I have some of your creativity! I am lacking in that category. :)
Your blog is very interesting and I will be back.

This Country Girl said...

Wow...what a difference! It looks great!

Tammy

Jen said...

Love that bookshelf painted black! Good Job!!!