If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

SHOP MINI TOUR PART 1




Today was a great day at the shop...we were busy and got alot of new displays put together! We sold a big shaker display cabinet so that meant a huge gaping hole was left and you know I can't leave it like that!! A GREAT excuse to stay and rearrange....(Russ was completly thrilled with this idea by the way as you can imagine........all was well because I told him I would take him to our new fav pizza place....food works EVERY time! He is going for EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH anyway so he was a trooper!) Thought you might enjoy a little mini tour of some of the things we got done today. Mr. OTM (Russ) made the star in this photo and the crocks just came in and I really like how they are lookin together! This coming week I will have more pics to share with you because we still have a bunch to finish. It is a snowball effect when you start moving it all around so ALOT was left undone. Hope you find a little time for yourself this weekend!


9 comments:

Janene said...

Everything looks so wonderful!
I am in love with those crocks!
I so wish I lived close by to visit!
I'm glad you have a successful day!

patricia@ReFind Home&Garden said...

It all looks wonderful. Wish I was there shopping. Have a great rest of the weekend. Hugs, Patricia

Shelley said...

I enlarged the photos so I could see all the goodies in your shop! Love that lamp! The wooden star is great!

Lisa said...

WOW, everything looks great. I love that I can enlarge the pictures and see everything alot closer. I love that scale!!

trash talk said...

Great shop! I just know you are going to be a huge success.
Don't you just love it when you can wave bye, bye to a big piece?
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Beth,
Love the photos of your shop!! It reminds me of when I had mine years ago...we used to live in a small tourist town that had tons of antique and gift shops.
I really like the star... everything looks so wonderful. How fun it would be to go shopping there.
Cindy

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

OMG, it looks soooo good. Love my old blue door!!!
Janna

Black Sheep Lisa said...

OH my i love that little star!
Cant wait to see more!

A Wild Thing said...

I'm with ya on sellin' a big piece...it's the domino effect, now everything has to be moved to accomodate the new piece...but what fun, this is the stuff we're made of, right?!

Have fun...sharon