If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, February 9, 2009

ANYTHING LOOK FAMILIAR?????

This is a really neat cupboard re-do that I did last week BUT guess who forgot to take the before picture! Just to give you an idea of the before......super high gloss white paint...think sunglare on a snowbank...it was that bright!! Major gross...so it went through alot of primitive distressing before it turned out. I was really happy with the end result. It is the perfect size for someone to use as an island in the kitchen, behind the couch as a sofa table, in the foyer...wherever! It is now inside my booth at the Curious Cat. What else do you see in this pic??? Anything look familiar??? Hummm>>>>>> think ...think...think....YEP the canisters landed here too! It's my hope that someone will love how this all looks together and want them too! This is just another shot of my booth with yet another goose re-do! This time a wooden one. I am seriuosly not obsessed with geese. I do like them BUT this has been over kill almost! To give you a visual...he was williamsburg blue before his Extreme Makeover! I promise my next post will have nothing to do with geese....I swear! Hope you enjoyed the mini tour! Later.......................


16 comments:

Shelley said...

The cupboard turned out great - and the cannisters sitting on top of it definitely belong! Wonderful, wonderful!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Beth!....I think the cabinet came out GREAT!....love that grungy finish!....and the canisters look perfect sitting on top!....good job! Janet :)

Janene said...

I love the way those wooden canisters turned out with those awesome labels!
I would defiately snatch those babies up!

basketsnprims said...

I love the canisters & the cupboard. Awesome job.
Pam

Chanda said...

I am loving that cupboard. I would love to see you do a tutorial sometime on how you do the distressing. I only know about crackle paint and stain.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love it and the goose turned out great!!!
Rondell

trash talk said...

You do an excellent job of marketing your primitives. Your cabinet turned out super! I would never have dreamed that was one of those ugly ducklings before you got a hold of it. Debbie

Back in the Day said...

Beth,
I seen the cabinet while I was at the Cat this weekend. I was telling my husband that I loved it and now I get to show it to him! Thanks for sharing!

Sandy said...

I love the cupboard...as you said there are so many ways you can use it. I would have the perfect spot for it in my house...LOL

Susan said...

The cupboard looks great and you know I love the canisters. We have the same star lamps that you have in the first pic. We got them when we went on vacation to PA. Jimmy painted the stars and bases black and we replaced the shades with burgundy checked ones.

Tammy said...

Oh the cabinet came out great. You did a great job. The canisters look good there too. Well done!

Lisa said...

WOW - That cabinet looks great and I am totally into the goose. He turned out great and it sounds like it was a pretty extreme makeoever!! I love your blog...you are so great at what you do.

BirchBerry Farms said...

Howday Beth----thanks for stopping by the other day---I love coming in here---it is so warm and cozy---that cupboard is to die for---how darling---the work to get it to look that way must have wore your poor fingers to the BONE---it looks great---labor of love I say!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Golly yer projects turned out well. What a cute booth you have!

Mandy said...

Wow, everything looks great - I'm gonna go goose hunting on my next thrift store trip!

Mandy

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Love all that you do! You sure do have an eye for primitive things.

Hoping you a Merrie Valentine's Day filled with Loved Memories...

Kentucky Hugs, Pamela