If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, February 23, 2009

SHOP TOUR PART 2

ALOT OF YOU HAVE EMAILED ABOUT GETTING ONE OF OUR CHIPPY STARS!! Well I have great news!!! Mr. OTM (Russ) was a busy beaver this weekend and put some together for me so I could introduce this FABULOUS TV (or in this case BLOG) OFFER.....ORDER NOW AND YOU CAN RECEIVE ONE OF OUR SKILLFULLY HANDCRAFTED ~ MADE IN THE USA STARS FOR THE INCREDIBLE LOW PRICE OF JUST $16.95......BUT WAIT!!! CALL IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES (or whenever you want) and YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF WORKMANSHIP FOR THE INCREDIBLY UNHEARD OF PRICE OF JUST $12.95! Each star measures 17 X 17 and includes the rusty barbed wire hanger and no extra charge!
This offer is good for the blog world only and cannot be combined with any other discounts or sales promotions (basically because there aren't any ...LOL! ) AND shipping and handling charges ($ 6.35) apply! Just send me an email with your info and we can go from there!
I LOVE GETTING THE SHOP READY FOR SPRING!

I LOVE ALL THE COLORS AND TEXTURES!



SPRING MEANS FLOWERS AND GARDEN STUFF!


HOPE YOU ENJOYED PART 2 OF THE MINI SHOP TOUR. I WILL HAVE MORE PICS TO COME. HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT!!




12 comments:

Chanda said...

Love the virtual shopping trip in your shop, the stars are wonderful and what a great price on them. They are a neat design, I have never seen that before and I love it. Your shop looks spring ready and all put together, look out for all the customers, here they come.

Mandy said...

Everything looks great as usual. What neat stars!

Mandy

A Bit of Colour said...

You have been busy. Stars are great!

Janene said...

I love this post!
You are absolutely hilarious!
And what a deal!

Shelley said...

I love perusing thru your shop!! So many great things - love the spring items!

Susan said...

Mr. OTM did a great job on the stars...I could use one for our back porch. And you do a wonderful job in the decorating department. Love the pics. Jimmy wants you to see what you missed at the TS next door (see my post for today). He said black isn't his favorite color anymore. HeHe! Have a great evening!

Ann said...

You crack me up! Your blogtisement(advertisement) is wonderful! Brought a smile to my face. Great star too. ~Ann

Dena said...

Pay no attention to that slurping noise...it's just me drooling over the shop tour ;) Everything looks so spring time fresh and yummy!

Hugs,
Dena

Back in the Day said...

Love the shop tour! What a great job! It looks great all of the time but I love your Spring decor!
Nicole

Sandy said...

Great looking shop. Right up my alley as they say. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
Just wanted to let you know that I got my goodies today and I love them! Sweet Annie is so cute...I sat her on top of a basket. I decided to use the cloth on top of my antique sewing machine cabinet. And the journal/book...I'm going to use for planning all my prim ideas and projects. I'm going to share them with everyone in my next post. Thanks again...they are just wonderful.
Cindy

The Whistle Stop said...

Love your shop! I wish Spring was here in Nebraska. We are expecting snow tomorrow. For a native So. California girl I've had enough winter. Your shop pictures are inspiring.
Laurie