If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

HELP HELP HELP ME AVOID A MIGRANE!

I am at my wits end here! I have been trying all morning to add an ebay gadget to my blog and I have made progress BUT in order to see anything you have to click on the text not the ebay button!! UGH!! I have seen ebay buttons on many other blogs and I assumed it wasn't this hard. When I added this I used add a gadget and put in under text. If anyone has any tips I would be forever grateful. UPDATE!!! PROBLEM SOLVED...THANK YOU TO SOME SWEET BLOGGY FRIENDS I WAS ABLE TO AVOID THE DREADED MIGRANE!!! A BIG HUG TO ALL!!

7 comments:

Susan @ The Good Life! said...

Try add a picture and it will have a link area to link it to. You have to get the picture from your computer though. Let me know if that works!

Chanda said...

I think maybe you have to add it under Add gadgets and then 3rd party HTML like you do a hot link to anything. I think this will work. If not let me know and my sil will know what to do. She is a bloggy wiz. Good luck and love the shop, and would love to see more.

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I did my like Susan said to do. First I saved my photo to "MY Pictures" and the went to my Ebay page and copied my web address from top of page. Went to Add gadgets and clicked on add picture, paste the address in stop for //http, then click find picture go to your pictures and add the one you want. It should work now by clicking in picture.

savvycityfarmer said...

HEY HON,

DEAR SWEET DH DID THIS FOR ,ME BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN I WAS SELLING ALOT....BUT CAN'T REMEMBER HOW WE DID IT.

ME THINKS SHANDA IS RIGHT ON

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

LOL I vote for what Susan and Molly say!!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Hi click on the little pencil at the bottom of your Ebay notice, when the little box opens up go in and delete the whole http// line and add this... http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/murphmacally
click save It should then take you to your Ebay store. When I clicked the picture it went to Page not found.

The Painted Nest said...

Beth, Thank-you so much for your sweet visit to my site!!!And it was so nice of you to leave such a sweet comment!I do love having guest over!!!Please come over as often as you like. I'm going to add myself to your followers so I can see all the pretty you post about!!! Blessings, Deborah